A Transformative Power Entrepreneur has created its business with a higher purpose. Its mindset is one of being a transformative agent in its community and organization. Meaning and heart are the seeds that build the business. Its leaders are visionaries, authors, artists, teachers, and spiritual leaders who have found their inner power and are creating services and products to make a world a better place. Their offerings align with love, peace and joy. They are ready to have their authentic voice spread to serve more.
Foundation for Growth:
- Create a business structure to sustain growth in alignment with vision.
- Understand and clarify the "why," vision and how to communicate vision with stakeholders.
- Understand the value proposition of the company and how it interacts with various decision makers, referrals and influencers.
- Create visibility through the power of their authentic voice and communication.
- Understand the communication vehicles available and how to structure consistency in communication.
- Understand how to build customer relationships in-between communication activities.
- Have a clear strategic plan to follow.
The service offerings are as follows:
2 VIP Day
In this type of consulting relationship, there is focus on one specific aspect of the business and an implementation plan.
3 VIP Day
- Client Evaluation and Strategic Focus:
- We make a list of the areas of need from client: Growth, customer relationship, communications, positioning, message, etc.
- We make a list of the most important and the most foundational.
- We focus on each area and implement the plan.
- Transformative Power Methodology Focused:
- In this type of consulting relationship, there is a focus on three aspects of your business: Day 1: VISION & WHY core foundation; Day 2: VOICE core essence and communication; and Day 3: VISIBILITY evaluation of current action plan and communication strategy.